Kestrel DVR or NVR
OYN-X, (a sister brand of QVIS)
A true ‘all in one’ feature rich unit, with mobile viewing on both Android and IOS, the Kestrel is ideal for home and business use.
Kestrel Viewer is a versatile video management software for the DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras, etc. It provides multiple functionalities, including real-time live view, video recording, remote search and playback, file backup, etc., for the connected devices to meet the needs of monitoring tasks
- Dual stream technology (H.264+/H.265+ compression)
- Recording resolution, 12fps @ 5Mp, 15fps @ 4Mp, 25fps @ 1080p
- 1 x Channel Audio, (2-way talk)
- HDMI, VGA output
- 4 channel simultaneous playback
- Remote monitoring, downloadable app for Apple and Android devices for remote access to recording and live streaming
- PTZ Control, supports multiple PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) protocols
- Scheduled recording, record at specific times of the day or for set periods when at work, holiday, at weekends etc.
- Smart detection, recorder can be set to trigger by Motion detection, Line crossing & Area Intrusion
- USB device and network backup, (cloud storage also supported)
- Supports AHD, TVI, CVI, IP and SD analogue cameras
- 1 x 3.5” Sata HDD, (Max 6Tb)
- 2 x USB
Entry Level DVR (Digital Video Recorder)
All our entry-level D/NVR’s (Digital or Network Video Recorders) are designed for small to medium sized applications, with HD-quality (evidence-grade) footage which can be recorded for ‘Playback’ & ‘Backup’ purposes.
Entry-level systems are suitable for a range of small-scale applications, including:
- Domestic CCTV monitoring
- Small public venue CCTV monitoring
- Small/mid-size business unit surveillance
Entry-level recorders are ideal for domestic or small/medium business, recorders that do not require all the ‘whistles and bells’ which are built into more expensive recorders, (which you’re unlikely to use). These functions would include: ‘Advance AI functions (analytics)’, ‘Alarm in/outputs’, Etc.
However, all our entry-level recorders do have some built-in analytic functions such as: ‘Motion detection’, ‘Line crossing’ (AKA Tripwire) & ‘Intrusion detection’ see recorders individual specifications for further details.
All our entry-level recorders are capable of HD recordings, from 1080p (2Mp), 5Mp & 4K (8Mp) ideal for evidence preservation for Law enforcement. Again, see recorders individual specifications for details.
Kestrel DVR (Digital Video Recorder) specifications
‘Motion Detection’, (396 sections/1-6 sensitivity)
- ‘Line Crossing’ (AKA Tripwire), max 4 per channel, Directional (A>B, B>A or Both) & Sensitivity 1-50
- ‘Area Intrusion’, max 4 per channel, Sensitivity 1-50, Time threshold 1-10 & Percentage 1-100
Video Diagnosis: ‘Blurred detection’ & ‘Scene-change detection’, Sensitivity 1-50
Abnormality alarm: ‘Video loss’, ‘Disk: Not writable/error/full‘, ‘Network’, ‘HDD S.M.A.R.T’
- Mask/Cover: Yes, up to 4 areas on each channel
- Recording: ‘24/7’, ‘Programmable schedule’ & ‘Motion Detection’ (pre & post timer)
- Encode: Main/Sub stream: H264 or H265, (more efficient storage)
- PTZ Controls: Yes
- HHD: Max 6Tb
- Video out: BNC, VGA & HDMI
- Time & Date synchronisation
- App (Google/Apple): Kestrel viewer
- Desktop: IE (Internet Explorer) NOT TESTED ON: MS Edge, Firefox, Chrome or Apple
- Mobile app limited viewing to 256 alarms/24Hrs
- PUSH (App): ‘Motion’
- Email: ‘Line Crossing’ (AKA Tripwire), ‘Object Intrusion’