Suppliers of HD CCTV products from: Qvis | HikVision
It’s highly likely that during these tentative months, risk assessments across all industries are being updated. To indicate not only their preparation for these uncertain times, but to establish a due diligence process.
Thermal imagery systems could become just one routine you may well introduce into your risk assessments, and when combined with other practices could assist in the safety & welfare of your staff, visitors and/or customers.
Such procedures will undoubtedly provide confidence not just with your staff, visitors and/or customers, but also your associations, partners, unions or insurers. By demonstrating that a vigorous process, (risk assessment) has been undertaken for these unprecedented times.
Handheld thermal camera… .. .
The Hikvision DS-2TP31B-3AUF handheld thermal camera, specially designed for body temperature measurement. It’s equipped with a 160×120 resolution thermal detector.
Optimised for detecting elevated skin-surface temperature, the Hikvision DS-2TP31B-3AUF Fever Screening Thermal Camera is a handheld infrared imager suitable for preliminary body-temperature screening in public places such as offices, factories, stations, airports, schools and concert/ sports venues.
- 160 × 120 resolution
- Thermographic accuracy up to ±0.5 °C
- 320 × 240 resolution 2.4’’ LCD display
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to 8 hours continuous running
- Device detects the real-time temperature, and display it on the screen.
- Device is equipped with replaceable memory card to store recorded captured snapshots, and important data.
- Device supports 4 palettes.
Reception thermal station… .. .
RECEPTION Body Temperature Measurement & Facial Recognition Terminal,
Give you staff, visitors, customers a feeling of confidance, while checking temeptures, (and monitoring if masks are being worn, or not), optional
Terminal will speak: ‘Access Granted‘, ‘Access Denied’, ‘Please wear your facemask’
- Receptions such as: Doctor surgeries, Public Buildings, (Council/Police etc), Schools.
- Work Entrances
- Stadium turnstiles
Wall Mounted or Stand, (optional)
- 7 inch IPS screen
- 100,000 face database
- Support abnormal temperature alarm information and voice prompt
- Support reminders visitors without masks or intercept without masks, (optional)
- Support temperature measurement function, temperature measurement distance 0.3m-0.7m, temperature range: 30 ℃ ~ 45 ℃, temperature measurement accuracy 0.1 ℃, temperature measurement error ≤ ± 0.5 ℃
Camera datasheet: DHI-ASI7213X-T1
Thermal monitoring station… .. .
Made up of a fixed lens bullet camera, a blackbody, NVR, 4K Monitor and two tripods. This system provides an all-in-one solution, meaning it can quickly capture faces in crowded public places to measure multiple body temperatures. Dahua Thermal Cameras use uncooled VOx sensor technology which is a specific type of resistor used as a detector in a thermal camera, their small size and better performance make them a more profitable solution for thermal security.
The system works by using the Blackbody as a constant temperature reference point. By setting the Blackbody to 35 degrees Celsius, and positioning it correctly (see following diagrams), the camera is able to use this as a temperature reference point.
A standout feature for Dahua’s system is the use of advanced Facial Detection technology. This enables the camera to understand what it sees and pinpoint the forehead of the person who’s temperature is being measured. This not only increases the accuracy of the temperature reading, but also allows the technology to function in a non-invasive way
- 1 x Thermal camera
- 1 x Blackbody
- 2 x Tripods
- 1 x NVR with 4Tb HDD
- 1 x 4K Monitor 28″
- 256 × 192 Vanadium Oxide Uncooled FPA
- Athermalized lens (thermal camera), focus-free
- Smart linkage with strobe light & audio
- Temperature Accuracy ±0.3°C with black body
- Temperature Measurement Range: 30°C to 45°C
- IP67; Micro SD storage
- Default calibration temp. 35.0°C (95°F)
- Range Ambient temp.+5.0°C (9.00°F) to 50.0°C (122°F)
- Effective radiation surface 70 mm × 70 mm (2.76″ ×2.76″)
- Resolution 0.1°C (0.18°F)
- Accuracy ±0.2°C (0.36°F)
- Stability ±(0.1 to 0.2)°C/30min [±(0.18 to 0.36)°F /30min]
- Emissivity 0.97 (±0.01)
- Power supply 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.5A
- Net weight 2.35 kg (5.18 lb)
- Size (W × H × D) 125 mm × 125 mm × 184 mm (4.92″ ×4.92″×7.24″)
- Operating temperature 0°C to 40°C/≤80%RH [32.18°F to 104.00°F/≤80%RH]
- Storage temperature -10°C to 50°C/≤80%RH [-50.00°F to 122.00°F/≤80%RH]
- 4Tb HDD, (Hard Disk Drive) included
- 16 Channel IP video access
- Smart H.265+/H.265/Smart H.264+/H.264/MJPEG
- Up to 16 Channel perimeter protection
- Up to 4 Channel video stream face recognition
- Up to 24 face pictures /sec processing
- Up to 20 face databases with 100,000 face images in total
- 1-8 PoE Ports support ePoE & EoC
Make contact with us